Lots of people can write about body language, but few people can make the subject as interesting as today’s guest. I’m delighted to welcome published author, “behavioral investigator,” and my own virtual mentor Vanessa Van Edwards with us today for Truth Wizards Podcast Episode No. 4.
Over the past year
, Vanessa has helped me take my skills and goals to the next level. A highly sought after speaker and consultant, she has been featured on CNN, NPR, Forbes, The Huffington Post, Business Week and the Wall Street Journal.
Oh, and did I happen to mention that in addition to being a human behavior expert, Vanessa’s also a whole lot of fun? If you’re ready to start “naming and taming” your intuitive Truth Wizard skills, you won’t want to miss what Vanessa has to share with us today.
Get Ready to Learn About:
- The importance of using and controlling your own body language and emotional state.
- Top body language “tells” you should know and use to understand and influence others, including the single most important thing you can do in order to be perceived as trustworthy; the one body language behavior shared by the world’s most powerful and influential people; and the universal symbol for being open-minded.
- How eye gaze can be critical to understanding your personal and professional relationships.
- How you can build rapport through a single touch, along with Vanessa’s patented “touch map” for increasing intimacy.
- The three different phases of behavior change — a sneak peek at info from Vanessa’s forthcoming course on body language for dating!
- Why the ability to understand microexpressions is like watching life in high-def for the very first time.
- How the science of body language can offer insights into real life behaviors, including twerking. (Yes, you read that right.)
- Plus, many more hacks and tips for applying body language to your everyday life.
Links and Resources Mentioned in Truth Wizards Radio Podcast, Episode 4:
Until we visit again ...
Keep It Real and Always Live at Level 10,
- Mark Call
Truth Wizards Radio Podcast Host
'Certified' Body Language Trainer