You’ll often hear me talk about the importance of “keeping it real,” which is why I’m particularly excited to have Lena Sisco with us here today for Truth Wizards Radio Podcast #2. A former Department of Defense (DoD) certified Military Interrogator and Naval Officer, Lena has years of experience at keeping it real in THE most meaningful way — safeguarding our Country from threats to national security. For her extraordinary efforts, she has received the Joint Service and the Navy/Marine Corp Commendation and Achievement Medals. (Thanks Lena!!)
In her current role as co-founder, President and certified Body Language Institute instructor at the Congruency Group, Lena trains law enforcement personnel and civilians alike in the art and science of deception. She is also skilled at assessing personality preferences through a variety of techniques, including the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and handwriting analysis.
Lena is not only an expert in the field of human interaction, but she’s a true friend and one of my trusted mentors in body language, rapport, relationships, confidence and deception. I’m delighted to have her share her experience and knowledge with you today.
Get Ready to Learn About:
- Why building rapport with your subjects is an essential part of deducing deception.
- How details — too many or too few — can be helpful in detecting lies.
- How a single fleeting microexpression can help you determine the best approach for interacting with someone.
- Why verbal cues and body language are equally important.
- What hot spots are, and how they can help you identify deception.
- The BCC or “Rule of Three” and how you can apply it.
- Two techniques which indicate when someone is “buying time” and/or stalling to think up a lie.
- Your “three brains” and how to use them effectively.
- Plenty of other advice to help you live life at a Level 10, including Lena’s “keep it real thought of the day.”
Links and Resources Mentioned in Truth Wizards Radio Podcast, Episode 3:
Until we visit again ...
Keep It Real and Always Live at Level 10,
- Mark Call
Truth Wizards Radio Podcast Host
'Certified' Body Language Trainer