I’m a big believer in the power of association. By gravitating toward people who represent the very best in their fields, we make ourselves better. That’s why I’m particularly excited to have Dr. Kevin Hogan as our very first guest on the inaugural Truth Wizards Radio Podcast.
A true All-Star in the areas of body language and influence and persuasion, Kevin is the author of 22 books including the international bestseller, “The Psychology of Persuasion: How to Persuade Others to Your Way of Thinking.” I’m honored to say that Kevin is also my trusted mentor and valued friend.
So you’re in for a special treat — and some valuable information — today. In Episode 1 of the Truth Wizards Radio Podcast, Kevin offers proven tips and actionable insights designed to help you live life at a Level 10.
Get ready to learn about:
- How context, including body language and other non-verbal indicators and nuances, can prime and change behavior.
- The top five psychological experiments that really matter and what we can learn from them.
- How you can use your cell phone to influence the direction of a social interaction or even close a sale.
- How we can shape the thoughts of others through non-verbal communication.
- How cultural biases about physical appearance affect failure and success.
- How to be perceived as more attractive to others without changing a single physical thing about yourself.
- Outside-the-box clues — such as feet positioning and handedness — which reveal deception.
- Hacks to tell if someone likes you by more than just their smile.
- Plus so much more!
Links and resources mentioned in Truth Wizards Radio Podcast, Episode 1:
Until we visit again ...
Keep It Real and Always Live at Level 10,
- Mark Call
Truth Wizards Radio Podcast Host
'Certified' Body Language Trainer